0.1 miles from Lake Cumberland
Embark on a peaceful getaway to this charming 3-bedroom, 1.5-bath home. With 1,500 square feet of living space, this vacation rental provides an unforgettable escape with family or friends. Relax and soak up picturesque views from the spacious balcony, or enjoy a refreshing swim in Cumberland Lake. Take advantage of the public ramp, community dock, and private boat slip available. If a journey through history piques your interest, Mill Springs Battlefield is a short 20-minute drive away.
-- THE PROPERTY --
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 3: 4 Twin Beds
Breathtaking Lake Cumberland welcome you to your Kentucky home-away-from-home! Spend countless hours relaxing on the spacious multi-level deck, barbecuing with the gas grill, and enjoying the great outdoors.
There's a public boat launch, community dock, and private boat slip that can hold up to a 25-foot boat at the property - so hitch along your vessel and prepare for endless adventure! After a long day on the water, unwind with cozy furnishings and decor in the open-concept living space.
The kitchen offers stainless steel appliances and all the essential kitchenware to make your home cooking endeavors fun and easy. Share your gourmet feast at the wooden dining table then step outside for a nightcap!
This home offers ideal sleeping arrangements for the whole family, laundry machines, and a pristine master bath with a jetted tub. There's also an inviting nook space upstairs with French doors leading out to the top-level deck.
-- THE LOCATION --
You'll enjoy all sorts of lakefront recreation during your stay at this peaceful property. Boating, kayaking, tubing, fishing, hiking, and much more all await your getaway!
Make your way across the water and visit Lake Cumberland Winery for a unique tasting experience in the Cumberland Ridge. For a day's adventure, drive under an hour and explore Daniel Boone National Forest.
Take a break from the outdoors and tour the shops and restaurants in the quaint town of Somerset. Just over a half hour away, Somerset also hosts SomerSplash Waterpark for a day of family fun!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that’s on your mind. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, 3-car driveway, free WiFi, a jetted tub, laundry machines, a furnished multi-level deck, gas grill, community boat dock with private boat slip (can hold up to a 25-foot boat), stunning views, and more
- Waterfront lake Cumberland location near a public boat launch. Enjoy boating, tubing, and fishing on the water, visit lakefront restaurants and wineries, explore Daniel Boone National Forest, Somerset, and more
- Nearest Major Airport: Blue Grass Airport (94 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note there is a 25-ft limit for the boat dock
- Please note that pontoon rentals are not to be docked at the community dock
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in